Fine Furniture and Finds:
Antique hutches and armoires. Painted and refreshed sideboards & cabinets. Vintage side tables brushed anew. Repurposed factory carts and worktables, cleaned and waxed. Live edge maple dining tables with chrome legs. Found school chairs retro-fitted with metal seats. Reclaimed wood reworked into essential furnishings. These are a few of our favorite things at Schuyler Pond, statement-making pieces to start – or finish – any space.
Custom and New, Antique and Vintage, Industrial and Reclaimed
Our approach to furniture for the home has always been inventive and eclectic, the gathering of special pieces with history, patina, style and utility. Then we look for some worn grandeur, a shot of modernity and a full twist of luxury and comfort thrown in to ensure originality and livability. Let us help you piece together an inspired combination of furniture and accessories for a room you will always love.
- Custom sofas, love seats, media pits, club chairs, slipper chairs and ottomans from California-based Taylor Scott. Whether slip-covered, upholstered or leather, straight and modern or curvy and traditional, Taylor Scott’s expert furniture makers will honor your style and preferences with alder wood, ample down blend cushions, the fabric of your choosing and the promise of long-lasting craftsmanship. A store full of decorative pillows for your sofa and seating also awaits you.
- French Bergere chairs – vintage and reproduction – are classic and stylish, but also great fun in modern spaces. Other “objets de charme” from our French importer include chaises, desks, benches, occasional tables and more.
- Updated looks on traditional styles: Check out a Chesterfield reminiscent love seat with exaggerated arms in linen or a Louis chair, upholstered in raffia.
- Antique armoires, hutches, farm tables, country store pieces and dressers.
- Repurposed furniture: old trunks and factory carts shown as coffee tables, industrial workbenches reworked into sideboards and dining furniture, country store counters re-imagined as kitchen islands or bars.
- Industrial style seating and counter stools, combining wood, metal and purpose.
- Architectural salvage pieces, including: doors, mantles, shutters, columns, frames and moldings.
- Reclaimed wood furniture: bench seating, potting benches, stools and tables.
- Vintage and new living and dining room furniture.