Kitchen & Dining
Table Decor, Serving Pieces and Quality Kitchen Goods
Let Schuyler Pond be of service creating kitchen and dining spaces to welcome family and guests, every day, for any occasion. Tabletop displays featuring English transfer ware, a bounty of plates, bowls and servers, and an inspired selection of centerpieces, repurposed risers, and decorative accessories, will help you create a tablescape – or mantlescape – to warm and inspire.
Kitchen pieces – antique hutches, vintage tables and sideboards -- feature other provisions for the heart of the home. Mixing bowls, table linens, useful and unique kitchen gadgets, gourmet treats, delectable cookbooks and unique gifts for cooks and food lovers alike abound.
- Burleigh transfer ware pitchers and bowls are beautiful accessories for the well-turned out kitchen or dining space. Made in England, these blue print collectibles are equal parts style and utility.
- Check out our extensive collection of British Bird Mugs from the Emma Bridgewater Collection. Bold graphics featuring birds – and wild life – are fun and stately. Each ceramic creation is made in the Bridgewater factory in Stokes-on-Trent, England.
- Refreshing bubble glass everyday glassware is available in beautiful hues. Rosanna hobnail goblets and pitchers are featured in eggplant, an updated shade of elegance.
- Sparkling glass decorative accessories: striking reverse-printed botanical vases … whimsical ball jars … elegant Shannon crystal covered dishes, serving bowls and cake domes … mercury glass hurricanes and votives.
- Fishs Eddy vintage-inspired party glasses and glass storage bowls with lids are a handy and pretty blast from the past!
- Mason Cash mixing bowls, batter bowls and pudding basins. Good enough for the Queen, and good looking enough to keep out.
- A farm-fresh collection of jadeite salt and pepper shakers, straw holders, sugar shakers and butter dishes. Charming ceramic colanders, eggs holders and berry baskets. AND … “The World’s Greatest Double Helix Whisk.”
- Gourmet Food Gifts: Asher’s Chocolate Covered Grahams, Sundae’s Best Hot Fudge, Crossings fine French jams, Pommery French mustards with cognac, Bella Cucina pestos and savory salts, Old Homestead Steak Sauce.
- Kitchen Linens: fun, girly kitchen aprons, vibrant tea towels, April Cornell dish towels, pretty print tablecloths, linen towels and napkins.
- Kitchen Papers: Pretty English floral-print party papers: plates, cups, cupcake stands, napkins and doilies. Hester and Cook frame-worthy paper placemats and paper runner rolls, waxed cheese papers and elegant recipe cards take serving papers to the next level.
- Dash and Albert Rugs – Classic, colorful ticking cotton rugs and runners are perfect for kitchen and dining spaces. Machine washable.
- Let our antique and vintage finds inspire your table, mantle, sideboard, and cupboard arrangements. Milk crates, butter churns, old boxes and trunks, factory molds, tool carriers, and other salvaged finds are great feature pieces around which your collections, food and holiday décor can be placed for originality and impact.